36. What's a "Custom Marketing Plan?"
§ This is our marketing recap we provide after you've completed a marketing analysis. Custom Marketing Plans are free and provide our recommendations on how to best achieve advertising success based exclusively on your goals and needs.
37. Tell me about WMRC - First Class Radio.
§ Click here for our on-line brochures.
38. Tell me about your programs?
39. What's a radio demographic?
§ It's a group or cell of the population who listens to our station. Our goal is to match your targeted demographic (target prospects/customers) with the similar segment of our audience.
40. What are your payment terms/credit policies?
§ We accept cash, check and all major credit cards. We are also pleased to extend net 15-day payment terms with approved credit.
41. Do I have to sign a contract?
§ Signing off on your approval to run an advertising campaign is standard procedure. It protects you with a low rate guarantee and provides written permission and consent for us to promote your business.
42. I tried radio once and it didn't work, why would it work this time?
§ Because we go through a regimented process including a marketing analysis, custom marketing plan and creative demo commercial. This process puts all the odds for success in your favor. Our account managers are trained not to be good salespeople, but intelligent marketers. Suggesting a campaign that does not work is as unacceptable to us as it is to you.
43. What is the procedure if I want to meet with one of your account managers?
- Start with our President, Tom McAuliffe II. Tom has worked with hundreds of advertisers on WMRC. He can ask a few questions and put you in contact with an account manager best suited to meet your expectations. Call 508-473-1490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
44. What is co-op advertising?
§ It's advertising paid partially by you and partially by one of your vendors. For instance, you may carry a new widget from Acme Company. Acme would pay up to 50% or more of your advertising bill for sharing time in your ads. Contact your vendors and ask if you have co-op dollars available.
45. Do you have any success stories?
- We do. Click here to see our advertisers and what many of them are saying.
46. I don't have a large budget, what do you suggest?
§ First, complete a custom marketing analysis or meet with one of our account managers. We can then suggest if you should buy the occasional special promotion, or if you can afford to invest in a small TOMA (top-of-mind awareness) marketing plan.
47. What is drive time?
- Morning drive is 6am to 10am, and afternoon drive is 3pm to 7pm. The other primary radio “dayparts” are mid-day, 10am – 3pm and evenings 7pm to midnight. Though drive-time rates are available, the most cost-effective rates are TAP (Total Audience Plan); where your commercial is heard equally in all four primary dayparts, including drive times.
48. Should I advertise during nights and weekends?
§ It's not cost effective to “anchor” your commercials in drive time only. When our clients buy "TAP" (Total Audience Plan), their commercials run equally in all dayparts; including drive times.
§ Attacking a night and weekend audience is a great way to stretch a small advertising budget. Think we're kidding? Think of the hundreds of possible customers you could easily influence who work night and weekend shifts at hospitals and plants in our area and the hundreds who are running errands on the weekends. For just a small percentage of the number of people listening on the weekend drive through the parking lots of the region and imagine all those car radios turned on. Plus, there's less advertising in the evening and weekends, which means your commercial will be noticed even more than usual. Interested in developing a night or weekend exclusive campaign, click here.
49. Is there a charge for an account manager to meet me for a marketing analysis?
50. What is a "Unique Selling Position"?
- These are the primary reasons why you are truly a better choice to the consumer than your competition.